This website is property of PS Technologies Inc. (PSTI). By using this website, you consent to the following terms and conditions.
Website Material and Copyright
- All material on this website with the exception of certain photos and Alberta Generation Tracing data (“data” hereafter) obtained by PSTI from the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) website is property of PSTI and protected by copyright. PSTI grants users non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and use this website provided that you are in compliance with our terms and conditions. PSTI reserves the right to revoke access and usage of this website at any time.
- You may use and copy the material on this site for personal, educational, or internal company purposes provided that the material is not modified and all copyright or other proprietary notices are kept intact.
- The logo displayed on this website belongs to PSTI and may not be used unless written consent has been obtained.
- While PSTI endeavors to provide accurate and up to date information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or quality of this website and its content and use of this website or its content is at your own risk.
- This website contains links to third party sites, provided for the convenience of the user. The inclusion of these links in no way constitutes PSTI’s endorsement of these websites.
Exclusion of Liability
In no event shall PSTI be liable for any claims, expenses, or damages arising from the use of this website or its contents.
Alberta Generation Tracing
Quasi real-time data is obtained by PSTI from the Alberta Electric System Operator (AESO) website. Data is reported, and released to the public by the AESO through its website. PS Technologies Inc. has spent effort in acquiring, maintaining, processing and presenting that data to the user of PS Technologies Inc. website.
Data shared by PSTI is meant for promoting the development and operation of power generation (including renewable energy generation) in the province of Alberta, Canada.
Use of PSTI’s Alberta Generation Data and Dashboard will be subject to all terms and conditions outlined in this legal statement including the following.
- The user is prohibited from reselling or re-marketing data obtained from PSTI.
- The user waives PSTI (including its directors, officers, employees, and agents) and its subsidiaries or parent companies from any liability or damages associated with possessing, handling or processing the data that is acquired from PSTI.
- The user waives PSTI (including its directors, officers, employees, and agents) and its subsidiaries or parent companies of any liability or damages associated with any consequences of business or investment decisions made based on data acquired from PSTI.
- In using the data provided by PS Technologies Inc., the user assumes all responsibility for how data is used, and in validating and justifying the accuracy and integrity of data.
- There are always imperfections or variations in data. PSTI provides this data voluntarily and without a fee, and we do our best to provide data that is as accurate as possible. In utilizing our data, the user accepts the data as is and has no recourse against PSTI for these imperfections or variations.
- At PS Technologies Inc.'s sole discretion or decision, data supply may stop at any time, or be blocked for a particular user at any time.
- Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to, or breach the security or authentication measures of any portion of this website or any other systems or networks connected to this website is prohibited.
- Any attempt to interfere with the functionality of this website, or with any other person’s use of this website is prohibited.
- Any reproduction or redistribution of HTML, Java, or other code contained in this website without the express permission of PSTI is prohibited.
- Any use of this website or its contents for purposes that infringe upon, misappropriates or violates the rights of any person or encourages/effects harmful or illegal activity is prohibited.
PS Technologies Inc. reserves the right to revise and update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes made will be posted to this page. Please review the terms and conditions on this page periodically.
The protection of individual privacy and security is important to PS Technologies Inc.. We collect, use and disclose your personal information with your consent or as required by applicable privacy legislation. By providing us your personal information, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of that personal information in accordance with this statement. Please do not submit any of your personal information if any of the following privacy practices are not acceptable to you.
Information Collection and Usage
- Personal information including name, email address, and phone number will be collected by PS Technologies Inc. through contact forms throughout this website. PS Technologies Inc. will use that information for the express purpose of responding to the inquiry requested by the user.
- PS Technologies Inc. collects the IP addresses of its website users for security and analytical purposes.
- Registration is required for specific services provided on the PS Technologies Inc. website including full access to features in the Alberta Generation Tracing dashboard. Personal information collected through registration includes name and email. Information being collected is required only to respond to your inquiry.
- PS Technologies Inc. will only use information collected for the expressed purposes in Section 1. Your further consent will be obtained if the information is to be used for any other purpose.
- PS Technologies Inc. does not sell your information to any third parties.
- Sensitive information collected on this website is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. Only employees who require the information for the expressed purposes in Section 1 and third-party service providers administering our services are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- This website uses “cookies” to improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors. Cookies can enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance your experience on our website. Usage of a cookie is no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.